No Products in the Cart
Energy: 361kcal, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Carbohydrates: 26g, Sugars: 8g, Fibre: 10g, Protein: 12g, Salt: 0.2g
For the dressing
1. Mix the carrots, courgettes and broccoli into a bowl, lightly season and toss together with the vegetable oil.
2. Grill the vegetables in batches on a hot pan, until lightly charred
3. When all the vegetables are charred, add the remaining salad ingredients, toss together and place to the side
For the saffron dressing:
1. soak the saffron strands in warm water for about approx 30 minutes and then strain the saffron
2. Whisk the vinegar, mustard, saffron liquid, sugar and a pinch of salt together until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Whisk in the oil gradually, then stir in the shallots. Dress the salad and serve.