No Products in the Cart
Per serving: Energy: 210kcal, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Carbohydrate: 34g, Sugars: 25g, Fiber: 7g, Protein: 4g, Salt: 0.2g
1. Mix the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla extract together in a glass bowl.
2. Refrigerate the above together for approx 15 minutes and then mix again.
3. Cover the bowl and return to the fridge for 2-3 hours (or even overnight!).
4. Once set, layer the chia pudding with the chopped mango in glasses and decorate with desiccated coconut on top.
5. Serve with a sprig of mint on top.