No Products in the Cart
Energy: 303kcal, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Carbohydrate: 44g, Sugar: 21g, Fibre: 4g, Protein: 10g, Salt: 1.5g
1. Heat a large pot with olive oil and cook the garlic and onion over medium heat until lightly brown.
2. Add the pumpkin and cook for another few minutes, stirring when necessary.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil cooking over a medium heat for approximately 15 minutes.
4. Use a hand blender to blend the mixture together.
5. Serve hot with chopped parsley and seasoning as desired.